Anatomy & Philosophy Yoga Teacher Training Workshop / 107 hours
“Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom” Buddha
This workshop will delve deeply into the history and philosophy of yoga. It will explore meditation in yoga practice and identify the muscles’ structure in yoga poses.You will also learn how to provide relief to the internal organs and release muscle tension around the vertebrae through the alignment of the spine.
Students for this workshop should have basic knowledge and have been a regular yoga practitioner for a minimum of three months.
• This workshop is also good for personal trainers / fitness instructors who are looking to include yoga primary poses and further knowledge into their regular routine with their clients or classes, but who do not want to compete the full yoga training program.
click here for: A & Q Yoga Teacher Training
This workshop will cover the following:
• Yoga philosophy/ history
• Meditation / Sutra
• Teaching methodology
• Analytical and critical thinking application
• Anatomy / physiologies: Muscle structures in poses
• Anatomy Pranayama breathing technique
• Physiologies Sun Salutation A/B.
• Physiologies Ashtanga primary series/posture
• Structure of Communication
• Instructor cues and rhythms
• How to use prop
Adam Quang, ERYT 500, will be teaching this teacher-training workshop
Students who complete the Ashtanga certificate workshops (Technique / Anatomy & philosophy /Teaching methodology) will receive a certificate which is recognized by the Yoga Alliance international standard.
Limited space RSVP early.
A deposit payment will reserve your space for the teacher training workshop and will be applied towards the full cost. (due 1st day of class)
– Weekend workshop: $300 Cash/cheque / paypal (50$ for paypal fee)
– Cheques are to be made payable to: Adam Quang
Please state which workshop you are applying for when you make the deposit.
Date: Sept_5 – Oct_27_2011
Time: (Monday / Thursday) 6pm – 9.30pm
Cost: $1500 Cash/cheque / paypal (+7% for paypal fee) + HST Tax
Cheques are to be made payable to: Adam Quang
Thank you and enjoy the workshop!
Refund Policy: If you cancel…
- 14 days prior to your program start date, you will receive 100% refund (less a 10% processing fee).
- 13 days or less prior to your program start date, credit only to be used within 1 year of date of issue.
- less than 24 hours prior to program start OR no show, no refund is available.
Powered by Facebook Comments