Technique Yoga Teacher Workshop / 93 hours
“There is a wonderful, mystical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else.”
This Yoga workshop is designed to bring about the art of body and mind strengthening with yoga postures and power yoga movements; which are based on Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. Great emphasis will be placed on achieving proper yoga positions and posture correction.
Participants will learn the yoga primary series and the way for instruction to correct postures and to step through barriers with clients.
The art of Communication structuring will take points from instructional cues in classe. this will help students build connections in order to make the clients feel at ease and maintain leadership in class.
* This workshop is good for personal trainers / fitness instructors who are looking to include yoga primary poses and further knowledge into their regular routine with their clients or classes, but who do not want to complete the full yoga training program.
click here for: A & Q Yoga Teacher Training
This workshop will cover the following:
- Warm up & Sun Salutation A/B
- Pranayama breathing technique
- Ashtanga primary series/posture
- Relaxation techniques
- Yoga flow / power yoga
- Introduction and practice of basic yoga postures
- Muscle structures in poses
- Principles of building body strength and flexibility using yoga postures
- Instructor cues and rhythms
- Structure of communication
- Analytical and critical thinking
Adam Quang, ERYT 500, will be teaching this teacher-training workshop
Students who complete the Ashtanga certificate workshops (Technique / Anatomy & philosophy /Teaching methodology) will receive a certificate which is recognized by the Yoga Alliance international standard.
We recommend that students for this workshop should have basic knowledge and have been a regular yoga practitioner for a minimum of three months.
Limited space RSVP early.
A deposit payment will reserve your space for the teacher training workshop and will be applied towards the full cost. (due 1st day of class)
Weekend workshop: $300 Cash / cheque / paypal (50$ for paypal fee)
– Cheques are to be made payable to: Adam Quang
Date: May_2 to Jun_23 2011
Time: (Monday / Thursday) 6pm – 9.30pm
Cost: $1500 Cash/cheque / paypal (+7% for paypal fee) + HST Tax
Cheques are to be made payable to: Adam Quang
Thank you and enjoy the workshop!
Refund Policy: If you cancel…
- 14 days prior to your program start date, you will receive 100% refund (less a 10% processing fee).
- 13 days or less prior to your program start date, credit only to be used within 1 year of date of issue.
- less than 24 hours prior to program start OR no show, no refund is available.
Powered by Facebook Comments