You want me to do what? You know I m 95 yr old!
(Few sec later…) Ohh that feel good… ~ Kim Morgan
Come share stories,
smile and meet new friends.
This class is intended for people with limited mobility. Yoga class will be done on a chair with some standing exercises for strength and flexibility.
Stephen 67, rely on a 4 wheels walker to move around, in constant discomfort & pain….
after Adam Quang Chair Yoga.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Relieves back tension, stiff neck & shoulder
- Improves core strength
- Improves balance & Relaxation
- Breath better
- Improves sleep / helps with insomnia.
- Fibromyalgia relief; can reduce pain &, fatigue.
- Can help with improving depression. Happier moods; boost blood levels of serotonin, dopamine & endorphins – three natural feel-good brain chemicals
What to expect? See video below from one of our classes.
10 spaces only. RSVP NOW!
Chair Yoga classes are on a continues bases since 2008 (Drop-ins are always welcome)
Time: 4pm -5pm
Where: 10 Delisle Ave (Deer Park Room)
Cost: 160 / 10 class (Drop-in class 20$)
• The class size of each session will be limited in order to keep the quality of each session high and allow the instructor to make personal posture correction.
• Please wear comfortable clothes.
• Please bring thick towel, yoga strap and a cushion (16×16).
Adam Quang‘s new book Secret Journal Of A Yogi, series of chair yoga books (Back Care, Carpal Tunnel, Neck & Shoulder, Energize) with simple exercises to help you release stress in your body without exerting your body. These exercises are great for people who tend sit for long periods of time, office workers, traveler and people with reduced mobility.
Chair yoga book: OCT.2015
Powered by Facebook Comments