Corporate Yoga – All level
Yogis of all levels and skill are welcome, including beginners.
“I’ve been going to Adam’s classes for a month now and I’m always impressed by his ability to easily guide a multi-level class, while encouraging everyone to find their own ‘edge’. Can’t wait for next week!” Janine Martins
Click here for more students comments…
Classes are designed to build team spirit to promote productivity, relax the body and mind, strengthen and tone core muscles, and improved morale of employees.
- Participants collaborate and connect with partner yoga. Perfect for team building.
- Relieves neck & back tension.
- Happier moods; boost blood levels of serotonin, dopamine and endorphins – three natural feel-good brain chemicals.
- Help fight depression and anxiety disorders by increase amino acid GABA.
- Open up creative possibilities and ways to balance work and life.
- Customized for group size and skill level.
(Chair Yoga, if there isn’t a lot of available room.)
- Introduction to basic yoga postures with yoga flow movement.
- Relieves neck & back tension.
- Body realignment.
- Relaxation breathing techniques.
“University of Illinois Researchers found that following yoga practice the participants were better able to significantly improves working as it improves memory, speed, focus their mental resources, process information quickly and more accurately and also learn, hold and update pieces of information more effectively than after performing an aerobic exercise bout.” telegraph.co.uk
- The group can be as small as 5 people, where each participant can receive a lot of personal attention in adjustments and posture modifications.
- Ask your HR department about subsidizing.
- Email us (info at aqubalance3 dot com) for more info and we will sent you a poster which will help to make it easier for you to talk to your colleagues and HR department.
“what an AWESOME way to start the week! Thanks so much Adam. This was my first class, and I definitely would recommend this class to anyone- even those who are little shy to try! Adam encourages you to listen to your body, and teaches variations to the positions allowing you to maximize your experience. See you next Monday (after Easter!) and I’ll prob have a couple friends in tow too! Can’t wait!” Amandine
“Adam, one of the things that you do very well is helping people – including me- to clear out all of the noise and simply be in the present.” Sara
“Adam was Kind and explained well how to pose my body. Also, he corrected wrong poses from time to time as going around people~!! Furthemore, Small meditation time was goood in the end~! ” Min-Ha Park
“Excellent. Adam makes you feel very good about yourself, no matter what skill level you are at.” Laura McGrath
“Exactly what I had hoped it would be. Nice mix of challenging poses and quiet meditation.” Anna Walsh
Teacher: Adam Quang E-RYT 500
Author of Secret Journal of a Yogi: Chair Yoga, a registered yoga instructor with the Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 Master level certification and has been teaching yoga since 1994. Adam works as a yoga therapist, specializing in building back muscles and improving flexibility. more…
The New Bottom Line: A healthy workforce oﬀers a high rate of return BY JAY SOMERSET (to read click on images 2x to make it bigger)
you may be interested in these articles:
Taichi antidote for pains new study: 2 sessions of taichi per week helps workers relieve stress, strengthen muscles and develop back fitness – especially good for office/computer workers. (York University published in the journal Work)
Powered by Facebook Comments