Tranquility in Motion was published in the UC Berkeley Wellness Letter April_2011, said Tai Chi is high hospital and Doctor list of recommended exercises, and listed some of health studies and benefits you may find interesting.
- balance, coordination, and reduction in falls (2011 guidelines / Bistish and American Geriatrics Society)
- arthritis relief (2009 study Tufts University)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- relaxation and sleep (2008 study UCLA)
- overall fitness
- diabetes control (2009 study from University of Florida)
click on picture to read full article.
thanks Pamela M. for the tip.
Powered by Facebook Comments