Yoga, private yacht and personal chef &
adventure at a Seven Wonders of Nature, Vietnam!
♥ Teacher: Adam Quang ♥ 14 days: Nov 13 to 26, 2016 ♥ 7 days: Nov 20 to 26, 2016
- A portion of our retreat profits (10 clients or more) will go towards supporting a Karma Mission in Vietnam.
- Participants can register with the Yoga Alliance and receive 35 continuing education training hours from the retreat.
Click to pay and RSVP your spot here.
- 2-3 yoga / taichi classes per day
- Cyclo or tram to take a city tour
- Water Puppet tickets and sightseeing points
- 1 night Homestay, at a home of local Vietnamese indigenous villager in Sapa
- Exploring ancient cave at the 7 Wonders of Nature
- Visiting floating village
- Kayaking in the 7 Wonders of Nature
- 13 nights luxury accommodation
- All meals as per itinerary
Experience a Vietnamese culinary journey and
adventure at the New Seven Wonders of Nature, Vietnam!
– 7 days: Nov 16 to 22, 2014
– 14 days: Nov 9 to 22, 2014
Participants can register with the Yoga Alliance and receive 35 continuing education training hours from the 14 days retreat.
Teacher (ERYT 500): Adam Quang
Vietnam culinary adventure
Here are some authentic Vietnamese foods, we experienced on our retreat 2012.
Vietnamese food are influenced by French, American and all Asian cultures combined. (will upload pictures soon)
Teacher: Adam Quang & Tao Porchon-Lynch / ERYT 500
Date: Nov 18 to Dec 1, 2012
Yoga studio / teacher? Choose a prepackaged retreat, choose a date – we’ll take care of the rest!
(20 or 40 person plus group) EMAIL: info @ worldkarmaproject.com
♣Ask us about our custom corporate package
click here for Q&A Retreat: Studio/ Teacher
click here for Q&A Retreat: Individual.