Thousand years in 7 days
Experience a Vietnamese culinary journey and
adventure at the New Seven Wonders of Nature, Vietnam!
VIETNAM ADVENTURE: 7 day, 6 nights
7 days: November 20 to 26, 2016
Tour cost: $2499.* CND (tax included)
/ all expenses included (EXCEPT airfare)
Click here to pay and RSVP your spot.
VIETNAM ADVENTURE: 7 day, 6 nights
Day 1-3- HA NOI – HALONG BAY
“Halong Bay, a staggering seascape of some 1,600 limestone islands and islets in the Gulf of Tonkin, formed over millions of years, A Unesco World Heritage site, one of the world’s “new seven wonders of nature”
• Boat will pass by: Bai Tu Long Bay / Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
• dinner onboard /Vietnamese cooking demonstration
• Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
• Fishing, kayaking and swimming if the whether permitted
• Over night on boat
Day 4: BAI DINH POGODA TEMPLE
Day trip to one of the biggest temples in South East Asia.
• a largest Buddhist architecture in Vietnam.
• Vietnam’s largest pagoda: 107 hectares (1 070 000 m2 ) The Tam The and Thap Chu with an area of 1.000 square meter.
• Largest bronze Buddha statue in Southeast Asia: a Buddha statue is 100 tons weight. Three “ Tam The” weight 50 tons per one.
• Two biggest bells in Southeast Asia weight 36 and 27 tons.
• Vietnam Largest La Han statues with 500 tons statues, 2 metres high.
• 100 trees transplanted Bodhi trees from India. Buddha become enlightened under this Bodhi trees. (Record setting in Vietnam for the most Bodhi Tree)
• Dinner / Hanoi
Over night at hotel
Day 5 to 7: HA NOI
• Visiting Dong Xuan Market
• Free at leisure / Shop / relax
• water puppet show.
• City tour by cyclo
“(Pronounced see-clo) is a Vietnamese version of a cycle rickshaw, originally used as the main form of transportation in Vietnam, it has now been overtaken by motorbikes, but still very much remains at the heart of Vietnamese culture. Sit back and relax as you witness the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life from the comfort of your armchair! The Old Quarter, also known as the 36 streets, is a bustling area of narrow streets home to literally thousands of small businesses, shopkeepers and street vendors, selling everything from bananas to books. Originally each of the 36 streets names’ were related to the products being sold there. Hence you can walk from Fish Street to Tin Street to Bamboo Street. It’s a great place to explore and the slow pace of a cyclo will enable numerous photo opportunities.
• Hoan Kiem lake & Ngoc Son temple:
“The Ngoc Son temple is set on a tiny island on the Hoan Kiem Lake, with history dating back to the 13th century. The temple is reached by crossing the Huc Bridge which literally means the ‘Place Touched by Morning Sunbeams’. The Hoan Kiem Lake is the local point of the city and the source of many legends. One legend has it that in the 15th century Emperor Le Thai To vanquished the invading Chinese with the help of a magical sword. Whilst rowing on the lake an enormous turtle seized the sword from his grasp. The Emperor took this to mean that peace had returned and the sword had been given back to its guardian spirit. In honour of the event he renamed the lake ‘Ho Hoan Kiem’ – Lake of the Restored Sword.”
• Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (Vietnam founding father)
former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum.
• One Pillar pagoda (Ly Dynasty 1049)
• Temple of Literature
(văn miếu quốc tử giám)
“Originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Inside are the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, inscribed with the names of the university’s graduates. The complex is divided into five courtyards with different paths that would originally have been reserved for the Emperor and his mandarins. One of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles. The temple highlights the importance influence that Vietnamese society has placed on education.”
DAY 7 HA NOI –FREE AT LEISURE
11:00 Checkout hotel
Free at leisure till departure
— TOUR END —
• All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver as program ( from Dec 29, 2013 to Jan 4, 2014)
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• All meals as itinerary
• Cyclo or tram to take a city tour
• Water Puppet tickets and sightseeing points
• English + Vietnamese speaking guide throughout tour program
*Accommodation is based on double occupancy.
*Single Supplement: $495 (If you would like to share a room with another single traveler, please inform us of this preference when you make your booking. We will try to pair you up in order to accommodate your request. Your prepaid single supplement will be refunded to you once we pair you with another single traveler.)
Powered by Facebook Comments